3 Bears Lacrosse
Taught the "UA Way"
UpdatedThursday March 1, 2018 byDan Junk.
Kyle Olson - Head Coach UAHS
Ted Wolford - Former Head and Current Assistant Coach UAHS
Dan Hendrickson - Head Coach Hastings Middle School
Brett Diehl - Head Coach Jones Middle School
33 State High School and Middle School Championships under the leadership of the Three Bears
- Teaching UA boys how to play lacrosse the “UA WAY”.
- Developing players in the team concept with high level teaching.
- Providing a strong structure based on teaching the fundamentals and mechanics of the game of lacrosse.
- Emphasis on drill work to build and strengthen your stick work, team drills, and offense/defense concepts.
- Understand the balance of lacrosse and the culture/climate at Upper Arlington.
- Community based teams, coached by UA coaches, players andalumni, practicing in UA.